Monday, April 17, 2006

Spyware, adware, virus and Trojan removal tools and resources

On this page, you'll find links to all sorts of utilities and tools to remove spyware, adware, viruses and Trojans. If you find any links which don't work, or you know of some great resources I could add here, please let me know via comments to this post. I'll add new links as I discover them. Cheers :)


Tool: vcleaner

Fixes: Worm/Generic.FX Agent.A-AN BackDoor.Agent.A-Z, AA-BG Downloader.Agent.AS I-Worm/Atak.A-I Bagle.DA-IU I-Worm/Bagle.A-Z, AA-JD I-Worm/Bugbear.D I-Worm/Mytob.A-GC I-Worm/Netsky.A-Z, AA-AD I-Worm/Sasser.A-F I-Worm/Zafi.A-E PSW.Bispy.A-E Win32/Gaelicum Win32/Hidrag

Provided by: Grisoft, makers of AVG anti-virus


Tool: Various

Removes: I-Worm/Bugbear.C Downloader.Stubby.A Win32/Valla.2048 I-Worm/Mydoom.F Win32/Dupator Win32/Elkern I-Worm/Ganda VBS/Iloveyou I-Worm/Lovgate.C I-Worm/Navidad I-Worm/Nimda I-Worm/Pretty_Park I-Worm/Sircam.A I-Worm/Happy99 W95/Space.1445 I-Worm/Verona.B I-Worm/Swen

Provided by: Grisoft, makers of AVG anti-virus

No comments: